AstroGrid Service Software
The AstroGrid project developed a number of service platforms for deploying VO protocols to be used by data centres and data publishers. A list of these service and their basic descriptions is below. Use the links provided to access downloads and detailed documentation for each service.
The following services are available for download:
- Registry: An IVOA compliant registry service which can be used for both harvesting and publishing purposes.
- Community: A web application used for creating and managing IVOA compliant Single Sign On authentication.
- VOSpace: A deployable service for creating virtual file systems on the VO.
- CEA: A service for deploying generic asynchronous applications for users.
- DSA: A service for providing VO compliant access to relational databases (Conesearch and partial TAP).
AstroGrid website is hosted at the Institute for
Astronomy, University of Edinburgh - last updated: